ABM mobile job and timesheeting
27th April 2016
The ABM Timesheet Mobile application is now available!
This application allows iOS and Android users to receive job notifications in the field, and to record time and costs without ever setting foot in the office.
This allows staffs that are primarily out of the office to record their time using a simple application which automatically uploads data to the system, ensuring timesheets are never lost again.
By have staff enter their time as they are working, accuracy and timeliness of information is improved.
This would allow improved job management and staff can immediately see if time and costs are exceeding estimates, or if the project is falling behind schedule, allowing remedies to be put in place.
Also, typical administration tasks such as progress invoicing can take place without having to constantly chase information.
- Advanced Mobile Timesheet application seamlessly integrates with ABM’s core accounting system
- Staff can add notes directly along with their timesheet entry
- Operates with both iOS and Android or a combination of both
- Staff can enter their time and costs no matter where they are
- Time can be entered either as start/end times or just total hours
- Allows for the use of multiple labour rates
- Access is available offline and automatically syncs when an internet connection is available
- Access ABM wherever you are
- Easy and efficient timesheet management
- Improved invoice accuracy and timeliness, resulting in better cashflow
- Improved information capture
- Reduce loss of revenue from misplaced information
- Eliminate double entry
- Access to critical information when needed
Please contact your local support consultant if you would like to try out this application.
Signup for Updates and our Newsletter
Get the latest news and updates on how your business can grow with the power and flexibility of ABM.